Tuesday, February 27, 2024

What Status are You?

Upgrade your thoughts and believe on Christ our Saviour to be Saved,Sanctified, Holy and Acceptable unto The Most High 

Upgrade your life to keep the commandments of the Most High in Christ

and be Seated in Heavenly places with Christ 

and The Saints of  The Most High


In my Father's House are  many mansions.  If it were not so I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you, and if I go and prepare a pace for you I will come again and receive you unto Myself  that where I Am there ye may be also and whither I go ye know and the way ye know.   Thomas saith unto Him Lord we know not whither thou goest and how can we know the way?  Jesus saith unto him I AM the Way the Truth and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father but by Me. 

John 14 verses 2 to 6


Believe Me that I Am in the Father and the Father in Me or else believe Me for the very work's sake, verily verily I say unto you , he that believeth on Me the works that I do shall he do also and greater works than these shall he do because I go unto my Father and whatsoever ye shall ask in My Name I will do that the Father may be glorified in the Son.    If ye ask anything in my name I will do it.  If you love Me keep my commandments.  John 14 verses 11 to 15

But her priests have violated my law and have profaned mine holy things :they have put no difference between the holy and profane neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths and I am profaned among them.  Ezekiel 22 verse 26

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver but also of wood and earth and some to honour and some to dishonour, If a man therefore purge himself from these he shall be a vessel unto honour sanctified and meet for the Master's use and prepared unto every good work.  2 Timothy 2 verses 20 to 21

With Your Mighty Hand of protection and Your stretched out Arm are we victorious over our enemies.

We can stand and declare Your goodness and praise You Most High the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

Let me let us continue in the holy walk You have ordained Increase Your remnant .Increase our faith Forgive us we repent let us not be led astray.

Upgrade our thoughts yes renew our minds to remember You and   keep your commandments 

Let us be Holy and Acceptable to You to come to Your throne of  grace

Seated in heavenly places.


Thank You for Your Love Mercy and Grace and Promises



Salvation Glory and Honour and Praise Unto The Most High

No comments: