Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Because

And said , By Myself have I sworn saith The LORD for because thou hast done this thing and hast not withheld thy son thine son , thine only son  Genesis 22 verse 16

Because that Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge,My commandments,My statues and My laws  Genesis 26 verse 5

And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed because thou hast obeyed my voice Genesis 22 verse 18

For when God made promise to Abraham because He could swear by no Greater He sware by Himself.  Hebrews 6 verse 13

Because He hath set His love upon Me therefore will I deliver Him I will set  Him on high because He hath known my Name  Psalm 91 verse 14

Because of the promise to Abraham Isaac and Jacob 

Because of His Love

Because of Christ from the tribe of Judah of Israel

Because of His Children His Name sake His Word

Jesus answered and said This voice came not because of Me but for your sakes  John 12 verse 30   I have given them thy word and the world hath hated them because they are not of the world even as I Am not of the world John 17 verse 14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them because they are spiritually discerned  

1 Corinthians 2 verse 14


And because He loved thy fathers therefore He chose their seed after them and brought thee out in His sight with His mighty power out of Egypt.  Deuteronomy 4 verse 37


Because it is written be ye Holy for I Am Holy  1 Peter 1 verse 16


Be sober be vigilant because your adversary the  devil  as a roaring lion walketh about seeking whom he may devour.  1 Peter 5 verse 8


And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made  Genesis 2 verse 3

Saying we give thee thanks O Lord God almighty which art and wast and art to come because thou hast taken to thee Thy great power and hast reigned.  Revelation  11 verse 17








No comments: