Friday, April 29, 2016

Enjoy the Process


Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, Yahshayah Ha Maschiach the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured from sinners such hostility against Himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted. Hebrew 12 verses 1-3



For whom the Lord loves He chastens and scourges every son whom He receives.  Hebrews 12 verse 6

I am coming soon. Hold fast to what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.
Revelation 3 verse 11

The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and My own New Name Revelation 3 verse 12 
Praise the Most High and His Son Yahshayah and the Ruach Ha Qodesh for there is no greater Love. 



Praise the Most High and His Son Yahshayah and the Ruwach Ha Qodesh for there is no greater Love

No comments: