Friday, February 20, 2009

Try Christ


But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. 

John 4 verse 14

 I am that bread of life.  Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6 verses 48 to 51


Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live John 11 verse 25

Jesus saith unto him, I am The Way the Truth and The Life no man cometh unto the Father but by Me.  John  14 verse 6

Yahshayah said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?” She said to Him, “Yes, Lord, I believe that You are the Christ, the Son of God, who is to come into the world.” John 11 verses 25 to 27

Repent and Try Christ

No Greater love than The God of Israel God the Father God  The Son  God The Holy Spirit










No comments: